Greater Health Now South-Central Region HUB Coordinator
Reports to: Chief of Operations
Status: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Pay Range - $25-$35 per hour
Location: South Central Region: Kittitas, Yakima, Benton, Franklin, Walla Walla, Columbia, Garfield, Asotin, and Whitman Counties, including tribal land of Yakama Nation.
Greater Health Now Accountable Community of Health is an independent nonprofit organization committed to building vibrant and health communities.
- Coordinates operations to support Greater Health Now Regional Hub.
- Coordinates operations to support WA State Department of Health Care Connect.
- Ensure clients referred are connected to care coordinating agencies.
- Supports collaborative and contractual relationships with partner organizations to support the projects.
- Works closely with Finance and Contracts Coordinator on partner organization’s contracts, deliverables, milestones, and reporting.
- Ability to take a project from design to implementation successfully.
- Ensure adequate provider network to meet client needs.
- Communicate regularly with other managers and leadership within the organization.
- Ability to be a community and organizational leader.
- Staff coordination - facilitate cross-collaborative work and communication with Regional Hub Coordinators to maximize team capacity and alignment of strengths.
- Performance outcomes - help identify aims and milestones.
- Meeting preparation & facilitation- design agendas, identify and secure content experts and speakers, and facilitate conversations and activities.
- Project management as assigned - create, assign, and maintain update aims, milestones, and associated tasks within the project management system.
- Work closely with the Greater Health Now Community Engagement staff on events, trainings, venues, and vendors to coordinate community meetings and convenings.
- Employee completes all tasks and duties accurately and timely within assigned shifts.
- Demonstrates initiatives to perform job duties autonomously.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Expectations
- Reliable and efficient work ethic
- Engage with their co-workers and collaborate with GHN team to achieve goals, flexible, willing to change and can adapt
- Effective communication and active listening skills with coworkers and a wide range of Stakeholders
- Understands community-clinical linkages
- Strong organizational skills
- Diligence, accuracy, and consistency in executing tasks.
- Ability to anticipate needs and align resources.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and tasks.
- Critical thinking skills
- Open, thoughtful, and curious.
- Willingness to work collaboratively across teams
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and to participate fully in a team process
- Strong public speaking skills
- Excellent people skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite and 365
- Ability to complete necessary tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to follow directions, be a self-starter, and collaborate with coworkers.
- Valid Driver’s license and auto Insurance.
Required: Associates Degree
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree
Bilingual English /Spanish highly preferred
Required: Five years of Population or Public health or social services experience
Required: Previous experience in a Hub/Spoke Care Coordination Model
Pay Range - $25-$35 per hour.
Work environment: This position is full-time and is based in the South-Central Region of Washington State. The role is hybrid. Travel throughout a nine-county region is required.
This is a time-limited, non-permanent position funded by the Washington State Department of Health Care Connect Washington.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kennewick, WA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- Population/Public Health: 5 years (Preferred)
- English, Spanish (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
If interested please apply on indeed