Salmon Rice Bowl
- 1/2 filet salmon cooked, about 2 ounces
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 ice cube
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or to taste
- 1 tbsp kewpie mayo or to taste, sub-regular mayo if needed
- 1 tsp sriracha or to taste, optional
- 1/2 avocado sliced or diced, optional
- 1/4 cup kimchi optional
- 1 package roasted seaweed snack
1. Use a fork to flake up your salmon filet.
2. Top your salmon with cold rice from the fridge and nestle in one ice cube.
3. Cover with parchment paper and microwave for 1 to 1.5 minutes. Remove the parchment paper and any ice cube remaining.
4. Add soy sauce to taste and mix everything up.
5. Top with kewpie mayo, sriracha, and avocado slices.
6. Enjoy with a side of kimchi and roasted seaweed, using the seaweed to tuck it around a bite of rice. Enjoy!